FRESHKO PRODUCE SERVICES will post new jobs as they become available.
Current Job Listings
Class A Drivers
At FreshKO Produce Services, You’re in the driver’s seat!
- Home Every Night & Great Starting Pay
- O/T Available
- Earn up to $50K – $80K Annually
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Please Provide Current DMV Report & Medical Card
Full Time Warehouse Night Loader
FreshKO Produce Services Inc., is seeking qualified individuals to fill full-time night loading position.
Responsible for picking customer orders, building pallets and loading customer orders in trailer, in a timely and accurate manner; assists in other warehouse activities as required.
Start time is 6:00 p.m. End time varies by day and time of year. Overtime a possibility.
Working environment between 32-50 degrees. This is a fast paced team environment, so attendance and punctuality is important!
Qualified candidates should have the following:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Self-Motivated, Reliable
- Ability to build rapport and maintain a positive business relationship with co-workers
- Must pass a pre-employment controlled substance test and criminal background check
- Ability to repetitively lift, carry, push and/or pull up to 70 lbs. for long periods of time
- Be able to do basic math/counting
- Riding pallet jack and/or Forklift experience a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer
FRESHKO PRODUCE SERVICES is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best available persons in every position. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin, physical handicap, disability, medical condition or ancestry, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. All such discrimination is unlawful.
FRESHKO PRODUCE SERVICES is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities to individuals regardless of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical handicap, disability, medical condition except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the company, including supervisors and co-workers.
Pre-Employment Physical/Drug Screen
All prospective employees will be given a pre-employment physical as well as tests for the presence of illegal drugs and uncontrolled substances.
These tests will be done by an independent medical facility, which has been approved by the employer. These pre-employment screening tests will be taken as a condition of employment at FreshKO Produce Services.
Refusal to submit to the screening tests will constitute voluntary withdrawal of application for employment.
- All applicants must apply and complete the application on-site at FreshKO Produce Services
- Applications are available at our front desk upstairs. Monday – Friday: 8AM – 5PM